Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pizza Trip #3: Green Tomato (Ortigas)

Add: 6th Level, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Ortigas Centre, Metro Manila
Tel: (632) 633-5348
Delivery: No
Price: Moderate
Payment: Cash, Credit Card

Green Tomato has been my favourite places for pasta and I'll tell you they are really good. But the place serves fusion Italian food and this is a pizza blog, I'm gonna try their pizza this time.



Green Tomato is located at the top level of Shangri-La Plaza in Ortigas, the secondary central business district of Metro Manila. I actually like the place especially the ambiance and the colour used in the furniture. The waiters were friendly and helpful. It was a bit noisy though when we ate there but mostly coming from the nearby eateries.



I decided to try 2 pizzas this time, regular sized Buffalo Chicken Pizza and a Bacon Mushroom Special. The pizzas were ok, a bit better than the average. The crusts are thin and crispy, good thing though its not burnt. The toppings were good but I didn't like the cheese it was thick and milky. The sauces were a bit fine. 

Honestly, the pizzas at Green Tomato didn't satisfy me that much. I'm much better off eating their pastas which to me is one of the best in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment