Monday, June 15, 2009

Pizza Trip #2: Brooklyn Pizza (Parañaque)

Add: Presidents Ave. (cor. Tahanan Gate), BF. Homes Parañaque (Phase-I)
Tel: (632) 775-7575
Delivery: Yes
Price: Fair
Payment: Cash

Is Brooklyn in the house? HELL YEAH! Metro Manila has numerous "New York" style pizzas from Sbarro to Yellow Cab. But Brooklyn Pizza is one of the best ones out there in this city.



They also have numerous branches around Metro Manila but the one in BF. Homes, Parañaque is the first and original. I decided to drop by and grab a slice.



Before, the area was open now its sealed, renovated with new tables, chairs, glass, etc. The place was clean and organized and it had a laid-back feel.


Here it is! Where you place your order and where the pizza is being made. Seeing some hand-tossed action, I'm looking forward to grab a slice of New York!


I decided to order a whole Jr. New York size Sausage & Mushroom Pizza and a Coke regular. I must say  I like the taste especially the toppings. The taste is good but its a far cry from a authentic NY pizza especially those made in Di Fara's or Grimaldis. The pizza was a bit greasy and the crust was chewy. The cheese was fine though the tomato sauce was ok. The price value was fair for such size. Other than that I enjoyed the pizza and I do plan to come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment